March 30, 2011 | By: Lynne

Its Monday again..

Like every other Monday, i left the house at 0800 and will only be home at 1630. Busy, tiring and rushing Monday but guess what..it´s all worthwhile, the moment I looked at the faces of my beloved ones. As usual i went to fetch Danish straight from school. We left the school together with Alexander and his mum. The two boys non stop talking to each other while waiting for the bus 3A. sempat snapped their photo. Cute kan..
Afterwhich we went to fetch Sofea from vuggestuen. I let the kids play at the courtyard for ½ hr. While the kids playing, ibu had a great time talking to our neighbours. It´s good to know your neighbours kan. In this building, memang my neighbours are all Danes. AND it felt good when they can understand your (broken) danish. lol..need lots and lots of practice bubu...its not easy..but i will keep trying. hahaha..


Reached home terus masak....menu on Monday - chicken rice penyet. I am enjoying my life..alhamdulillah can never ask for more. Thank u Allah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment