February 21, 2014 | By: Lynne

Rezeki on Wednesday and Thursday

First and foremost, an update on the little princess at week 32.  She is doing fine, kicking and moving.  Alhamdulillah. 8 weeks to my due date. Semoga Allah permudahkan segalanya for me. Amin.

On Wednesday I decided to cook honey chicken rice. My dear hubby and daughter all time favorite.  Jom jamu mata aje lah ye. I bet most of you out there can figure out how to cook this popular dish.
Displaying photo.JPG
Honey chicken rice served with chapchai, soup, cili sambal and salad.


I suddenly had craving for beefsteak mamak style ala2 at Beach Road. Luckily i had all the ingredients and decided to give it a go. Tengok gambar je lah ye..malas pulak nak type recipe. :P

Displaying photo.JPG
Beefsteak mamak's style and fruit platter for our dinner yesterday

Well actually I am feeling a bit under the weather.  Painful leg cramps have started to plague me.  It is a challenge to get a good night sleep but i guess that is a norm when you have reached the 3rd trimester.

Anyway I leave you guys with today's quote:- "the struggle you're in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow." 

Jumaah Mubarak!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment