July 20, 2013 | By: Lynne

Exhausting week

Hi...I am back again. It has been a long exhausting week since few of my colleagues are enjoying their well-earned summer vacation and we are short handed.  Apa apa pun..pekerjaan itu satu tanggungjawab bukan bebanan..betul tak? hehee.
 
Anyway I am waiting patiently for my 3 weeks summer break in a few weeks time. Yippeee.
 
As per my previous entry, we are very much on track with eating moderately during iftar. In fact I am very pleased with myself that for the first time in years, I actually spend less time in the kitchen preparing menu for iftar. Unbelievable!!!  
 
Few pictures of foods for iftar this week.
 

Sabsuka a Mediterranean cuisine and epok2 sardine.


Jemput jemput pisang bom.


Bubur masjid aka bubur lambuk and keledek goreng.

 
Roti canai served with dalca, popiah sayur and tausuan.
 
Spend less time in the kitchen and more time with my family and yet we still able to enjoy delicious, homemade meals every day.  The trick is to be efficient. Simple comfort food..nothing fancy.  
 
*Ramadan - fasting not feasting.*
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment