January 13, 2011 | By: Lynne

Sigh!

I am doing homework while every one else in the house is asleep. sigh! Though i do not have any classes tomorrow but i have deadline to send the online workshop by tomorrow before 12 noon. hmmmmm....

Read somewhere that says; while studying, get up regularly every 30 minutes or so..do some stretching or to ease the mind. I have to agree with that..and that's why i am updating my blog (an interval)..hehe.

I looked out the window and saw the roads are covered with snow again and now i am thinking whether i should send the kids to school tomorrow or just spend time with them..(ibu mood malas nak turun naik bus!). LOL. I guess it is about time i have to change my driving licence. *winks*

Ok peepz..i have to call it a day and leave you guys with this quote : -

A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book. ~Irish~

0 comments:

Post a Comment